Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wow. I forgot to have Cathy write my sign-in info down and I got locked out of my account! Between us, we finally got it fixed. I'm back!!!!

I have mixed feelings about being back in California. It's warmer here, and it's comfortable...like an old blanket. But Cathy and Dave are both much busier, and with 4 of us dogs, well it's just more hectic. Ashley and Terra don't get along, Reuben likes to take charge when no humans are around...politics are everywhere!!!

It's fun to see old friends again, but I miss the new adventures we had in Oregon. And I miss the friends we made. It's a good thing we got the computer back up and running so we can all keep in touch.

I was at a wedding, Saturday, where a little boy came up and socked me in the face. I was so shocked I just stood there, backed against a pew, and looked at him... 'til Cathy whisked me up into her arms. It all happened so fast. I was so sad. Why did he do that? I forgive him, but it sure hurt my feelings and my jaw.

Well, back out into the yard for more sun and fun! Ciao for now!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. I can't believe anyone would sock you in the jaw Missy Mutt, especially in church. I'm so sorry. I feel a lot like you do about politics, but keep your chin up, God IS in control!

    ReplyDelete