Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Running Free

It's July already! I can tell by how hot it is when we get in the car. As my job dictates, I went with Dave and Cathy when they played golf last night. I love being able to run free and fast, just for the pure joy of it. Going to the hospital to visit sick people reminds me how lucky I am. I wish I could tell them I run for them too. There's so much going on in the world that sometimes we just have to get out there and run free. That's how God designed us. I don't see many humans do it though. Horses know how. Some of the most fun times I've had were with horses, back when Cathy and Dave still rode them. Even more fun was when they were loose in the pasture (the horses, not Cathy and Dave) and they would kick up their heels and I would chase them. I always got in trouble for that though, never could understand why...being free is a good thing! It gets your mind off of your problems. God even says we should do it as often as possible, but definitely one day a week! When I'm running I can feel Him running with me in my joy. That's when I can really WORSHIP Him. I think that's what Heaven is like, being able to run free with God. Aaahhhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment